Gaming can be both entertaining and profitable. But you can’t always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. Therefore you should only play with money you can afford to lose. Gaming can also be addictive and make you lose track of time and money. At Sultanbet we want all your gaming experiences to be as positive as possible, even if you lose. That is why we work hard to help you control your own gaming.
We help you set the limits We want to give you the opportunity to set your own gaming limits, budgets, and boundaries. we provide you with tools to prevent unhealthy gaming behaviour and enable you to play responsibly.
We offer a variety of cool off options from 24 hours to 6 months self exclusion. For longer periods of time or permanent exclusion please contact Customer Service.
Session Time Limit
We offer a service to kindly remind our players of the time that has passed while logged into the site. You can request a Session Time Limit at your own chosen time interval from our Customer Service at [email protected] Minimum Session Time Limit to activate is 30 minutes. When activated you will then be updated.
If you share your computer with underage persons, always make sure they don't have access to usernames, passwords, and banking details. There is also software you can use for this purpose. Two examples are: NetNanny and Cyber Patrol. If you need additional help you can always e-mail us at [email protected].
Sultanbet takes the issue of underage gambling very seriously and understands the responsibility it carries regarding this matter. Sultanbet rules and regulations clearly state that the company does not accept clients under 18 years old. All Sultanbet clients are subjects to age verification procedure and must provide us with a document proving their age and identity. Should Sultanbet find any customers violating the underage gambling rules and regulations, it reserves the right to report such users to the state authorities as well as forfeit any winnings that may have been obtained.
Independent Help and Advice
If you have concerns that you or someone close to you has a problem or is developing a problem with gambling then the following questionnaire might help you out:
1. Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
2. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
3. If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Have others ever criticised your gambling?
7. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
8. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
9. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
10. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. Here you will find contact information to organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.
GA Gamblers Anonymous
Phone: +44 (0) 207 384 3040
Phone: + 44 (0) 8700 508 880